#18 What does God wants us to be?

What does God wants us to be?

Verse:

1 Cor 16:13-14

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.
Reflections:

What do you think God wants us to be? this verse, reminds me of our walk in Him.. A reminder in our Christian faith to be what God wants us to be!

  • Be watchful/ be on guard- meaning we should be vigilant, aware, alert for the things we say, look, do or act that will kept us away from any danger or sin. May we please and Honor God in everything, and in all things.
  • Stand firm in the faith- means being steadfast in our walk with God. Whatever situation of our life, we remain confident that our God is in control and His purpose is always for our good. Do not let any circumstances to knock you down but  stand firmly in faith knowing who God is in your life, our Almighty Sovereign God!
  • Act like men/ be courageous- is to be responsible and accountable for every things we do. working our way to live in integrity and in His righteousness. We should be strong enough to face any challenges in our life by depending on our Lord Jesus who led us to walk strong in life.
  • Be strong- means bravery as we face our fear nor we acknowledge our own weakness and remain strong in the Lord knowing God is our strength. We should be bold enough to face any difficulties, trials, fear by standing on Him, His Word and His Promises.
  • Do everything in love- God is Love, and He is the very author of Love, He first love us, He taught us how to love, to live in love, that's why in everything we do , we do in love because that`s how our Master taught us so,

So instead of Grambling, complaining etc., let us live in love by making peace, thankful, forgive, pray and be a blessing for each other etc., and we can only do it when we have God`s love instill upon our hearts.

I pray that the Love of God be with us day by day. Do you want to experience the love of God? we can simply start by accepting Him in our life and make Him as our Lord and Savior of our life! and God will guide us thru day by day. Prayer: Thank you Lord for Thy Word to remind me of my walk with You. Forgive me for my weaknesses, sin and shortcoming. Come into my Life, Be my Lord and Savior of my life. Take compete control of my life & Teach me how to truly love. Today I completely trust my life to You! In Jesus Name! Amen.

#BeEncouraged2022

back to Homepage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus can changed your life

Forgiveness

Praying for all leaders