#12 God heals

God Heals

Verse:

“O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭30:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬


Reflections:

The pandemic had crippled the world, it affected everyone of us, it brought fear and anxiety for it not only crippled the business, health crisis, education crisis , unemployment and so forth, But  many lives has been lost, many are crying,  stress , depressed, grieving and maybe at the moment , someone is in ICU fighting for their lives.

To get the covid is worrying, to get it as a whole family is stressful & worrying, but to get it twice is more fearful, upsetting , stressful & overwhelming. You never know if you will still wake up alive.. But God show forth His mercy and grace and His Power to save & heal!

As we trust and believed in Him, His Divine Touched of healing flows within us and once again we stand to testify as a living testimony of His Healing Power & grace!. 

“O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.”- Psalm‬ ‭30:2‬ ‭KJV

Truly God Heals! 

Prayer:

Thank You Lord for You never fail to amaze me of Your goodness and Your Power to Heal! Thank You for the gift of life and for the love You gave! Cover us with Your Previous blood! In Jesus Name, Amen!

back to Homepage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus can changed your life

Forgiveness

Praying for all leaders