#32 My Forever

My Forever

Verse:

1 Peter 1:24-25

 for "All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls,  but the word of the Lord remains forever." And this word is the good news that was preached to you.


Reflections:

We only live once, everything will perish but His Word remains forever and true..in John 3:16 He promise us of eternal life as we believed and accept Him in our life. 


His Word in John 6:47-48

 If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. 

While we still live, let's aim to live to please Him and be our Lord and Savior. Let's repent of all our sin and allow God to transform us from darkness into His marvelous light

Today let's heed to His Word that will guide us to a forever joy with Him.

in Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God proves true; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.


Prayer:

Lord, help me to be hunger, live, submit ,obey and claimed Thy Word in my life, our family and all.

back to Homepage


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus can changed your life

Praying for all leaders

Forgiveness