#23 Promise of His Presence (MPCWA)

Promise of HIS Presence

Verse:

Isaiah 59:21 

"As for me, this is my promise to them," says the Lord. "My spirit, who is upon you, and my words, which I have placed in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth or from the mouths of your children and descendants from this time forward," says the Lord.


MPCWA ( MESSAGE;PROMISE;COMMAND;WARNING,APPLICATION)


M- Promise of HIS Presence

P- GOD is with us; HE will not depart even in our children and descendants from this time forward

C- Believed & Remain in CHRIST

W- if we will not repent and turn from our wicked ways GOD' SPIRIT will depart even to generation to come

A- repent, believed, have faith, remain and stand firm in CHRIST and HIS Promise will not only dwell on your generation but even to following generations.


Prayers:

Thank You Lord for Your Presence

back to Homepage


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus can changed your life

Forgiveness

Praying for all leaders