#21 Sin and Salvation

Sin & Salvation

Verse:

 If I had cherished iniquity in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. Psalm 66:18


Reflections:

Sin is not acknowledging God`s Authority and Sovereignty. It is  breaking God`s law. it separates us from God , Separation from God is our spiritual death. " Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death.."  it cuts our communication line with God and our prayer will be come a deceitful prayer.it can cripples us in doing what God's will is, in our lives. The vanity of life with its pride and all this stuff that the enemy tries to entangles us & to be bound to its delicacies can chain us so we cannot be free to be the best we can and do what God's desires of us. 

We know that in book of Psalms David cries for mercy from God whom He knows is merciful and full of loving kindness. Like David we can be free from our sins and be forgiven. There is Hope in Christ Jesus. How could it be? 

We can start with simple ABC: 

A-Admit that we are sinners, none of us is perfect, we are all sinners. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 

when we admit our sins , be sorry enough for our sins and be willing to turn away from it , it is the first step of our repentance.; next

 B- believe in our Lord Jesus Christ for who He is, He is the Son of God who came to world to save us from the penalty of sin. He is the only way, the truth and the life: 

John 14: 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.,  

Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried, and was raised on the third day.

and you know, God loves us so much: 

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that He gave His One and Only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. 

then C- Confess that Jesus is Lord over our life, say it loud with a sincere heart. Call unto Him. He provides victory over death and God saves us.

Romans 10: If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

By faith we can received God`s forgiveness:

Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast.

 Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, 

In His Word is a great reminder: that we can be sorry for our sins by turning away from it and come towards to God. Let`s us call unto God!

Romans 10:13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[a]

God gave us a free gift of eternal life, a gift we don't deserve but because of the Love of God, He freely give.

May we accept the gift given to us, let us make a first step by the ABC of Salvation and by saying a prayer and received Jesus today.. you may start with this prayer : 

" Lord Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner and  I confess all my sins before you ( you can tell Him your sins).Forgive me Lord, for all my sins. Thank You for loving me, I believe that You are the son God who came  to save me from the penalty of sins, You died on the cross and on third day You rose from the death to give me victory over death. Today, Come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior.  Reign in my life. I confess and accept Jesus is Lord over my life and accept your free gift of eternal life. Thank you for saving me. guide and Help me to become the person you want me to be . in Jesus name! Amen!

as you say that prayer with sincerity, God heard you and His promise when you believe: John 6:47   Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life.

Welcome as children of God. God bless you! 

John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His Name, He gave the right to become children of God


Prayer:

Lord, Let Thy will be done in our life.

back to Homepage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus can changed your life

Forgiveness

Praying for all leaders